The Spencer Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. Its fiscal year runs from January 1 - December 31. To make a donation, click the Donate Now button at the top right of the screen. While contributions in any amount are welcome, we offer the following suggested annual contribution categories:
- Chairman's Circle ($500,000 - $999,999)
- Trustee's Roundtable ($100,000 -$499,999 )
- Educator's Circle ($25,000 - $99,999)
- Dean Fellows ($15,000 - $24,999)
- Faculty Club ($10,000 - $14,999)
- High Honor Roll ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Honor Roll ($1,500 - $4,999)
- Patrons ($250 - $1,499)
- Donors (up to $250)
Please contact our Development Director, Andrew Miller (email@example.com) regarding multi-year pledges or stretch giving options.
For individuals or organizations wishing to create a named or memorial scholarship, the minimum donation is $100,000, which can be paid over three, four or five years.
For our current list of supporters and donors, please click here.