|FM Global provides comprehensive global commercial and industrial property insurance, engineering-driven underwriting and risk management solutions, groundbreaking property loss prevention research and prompt, professional claims handling.
Enabling us to fulfill our mission are our generous donors -- individuals and corporations who are investing in the future of the risk management profession. To all of them we say thank you.
As contributors to the Spencer Educational Foundation, these companies have enabled:
1) The Foundation to award 57 scholarships in 2012 and more than 600 scholarships since 1979 totaling $4.7 million to Spencer Scholars in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
2) Risk management professionals to lecture at colleges and universities across the United States and Canada on current topics
3) Companies to provide summer internships to students using Spencer Educational Foundation grant money
4) Risk managers to enhance their credentials by obtaining MBAs
5) Universities to develop and implement risk related curriculum i.e. The FM Global Loss Control Course Development grants.
We are pleased and proud to thank all of our contributors for helping us grow the profession.
We hope you will join the individuals and corporations who have provided their support to the Foundation in 2013, click here:
To make a contribution please click the GIVE tab in the upper right corner of your screen.
Thanks to all the RIMS Chapters and their members that supported the Foundation in 2012:
Arizona Central (Phoenix) , Atlanta, Broward County (Fort Lauderdale), Carolinas (Charlotte), Central Penn (Harrisburg), Central Texas (Austin), Connecticut Valley (Hartford County), Dallas/Ft. Worth, Delaware Valley (Philadelphia), Detroit, Fairfield/Westchester (Greenwich), Golden Gate (San Francisco), Greater Kansas City, Greater Quad Cities (Muscatine), Houston, Long Island (Nassau County), Massachusetts (Boston), Nevada (Las Vegas), New Jersey (Basking Ridge), New York (New York City), Northeast Florida (Jacksonville), Northeast Ohio (Cleveland), Oregon (Portland), Ozarks Area (Springfield), Palm Beach, Piedmont (Raleigh-Durham), Potomac (Washington, D.C.), Sacramento Valley, San Diego, South Louisiana (New Orleans), South Texas (San Antonio), St. Louis, Upstate New York (Rochester), Washington (Seattle)