Dennis Baltz of Willis Atlanta (right) presented a $10,000 check to SEF Chairman, Roger Andrews (middle) and SEF Fundraising Committee Chair, David Adler, at the RIMS Conference in Boston.
The Spencer Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible. Its fiscal year runs from January 1 - December 31. To make a donation, click the "Donate Now" button to the right. While contributions in any amount are welcome, we offer the following suggested annual contribution categories:
- Legacy Society ($1,000,000 +)
- Chairman's Circle ($500,000 - $999,999)
- Trustee's Roundtable ($100,000 -$499,999 )
- Educator's Circle ($25,000 - $99,999)
- Dean Fellows ($15,000 - $24,999)
- Faculty Club ($10,000 - $14,999)
- High Honor Roll ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Honor Roll ($1,500 - $4,999)
- Patrons ($250 - $1,499)
- Donors (up to $250)
Please contact our Development Director, Andrew Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding multi-year pledges or stretch giving options.
For individuals or organizations wishing to create a named or memorial scholarship, the minimum donation is $100,000, which can be paid over three, four or five years.